About Me

My photo
Hello! I will be working at Walt Disney World in Florida this summer working in Quick Service Food and Beverage. I cannot wait to go, I fly on the 6th May - I am counting down the days.

Saturday 5 May 2012

My adventure begins TOMORROW.

So today is the 5th May 2012 which means that tomorrow is my start date and I will be flying to the beautiful Sunshine State to begin my Disney summer. I cannot believe how fast it has gone, I found out in late November and now its May, crazy! I'm all packed besides from a things that I need tomorrow morning, all my insurance is done, no more fees to pay and most of all no more Uni until September. I've just checked in online, all I need to do now is print off a few things then I am done and ready to go. These last couple of days has been so stressful but worth it!

Yesterday I had a little goodbye get together with my family and friends, it was such a good night. I just hate saying goodbye, well I guess its not goodbye just see you soon. It was still hard regardless, knowing that you not going to see people who you care about for 3 potentially 4 months. If I thought that was hard I cannot imagine tomorrow when I say goodbye to my dad, my sister and most of all my mum. I'm tearing up just thinking about it (I'm feeling a little sentimental). Its going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do, leaving them behind but I cannot pass up this opportunity. I am going to have the time of my life, I just know it!

I'm ready and I cannot wait to start the summer of a lifetime. BRING IT ON!

1 day to go!

Have a magical day,
Shauna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment