About Me

My photo
Hello! I will be working at Walt Disney World in Florida this summer working in Quick Service Food and Beverage. I cannot wait to go, I fly on the 6th May - I am counting down the days.

Friday 6 July 2012

My Adventure is Coming to an End.

So I have officially less than a month till I leave Orlando and working for Disney. I cannot believe how fast it has gone, its crazy! I really don’t want to leave, I love it over here but it has got to come to an end. There is still so much I want to do, so I have made a list of things I want to do before I leave. Here it is:
  • Universal Studios
  • Seaworld
  • Visit Miami
  • Florida Mall
  • Outlet Mall
  • Go the Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports
  • International Drive
  • Company D
  • Grand Floridian
  • Art of Animation
  • Boardwalk
  • Busch Gardens
  • Disney Quest
  • Cirque Du Soliel
There is so much to do so little time. Ive kind of done everything I want to do in the Disney Parks so on my next days off I am going to start on this list. On Monday my plan is to go to the Florida Mall then visit a few hotels and then go to MK to watch Wishes - maybe go on Space or Thunder Mountain as well and on Wednesday Amy, Ema and I are going to Universal, I am so excited. Really looking forward to going Harry Potter World for the first time. I love HP! Because I don't normally start work until late afternoon I can go and visit a few places on the list before work.

The last month Ive been working like crazy as per usual. So theres nothing much to tell really. On the Monday just gone it was my day off. I was on my own all day as normal because no-one is ever off on Mondays like me. I got up around 11:30am and I caught the 11:58 bus to Epcot so I could meet the characters. I met Daisy Duck first then I went to the character spot where I met Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, Donald <3 and Goofy.

Me + Goofy.

I also wanted to meet Chip + Dale but they weren't there. I need to meet them before I go. Then I caught the monorail to MK where I watched the 3 o'clock parade, met Mickey + Minnie in the Town Square Theatre and went on rides. My plan for the day was go on the rides that I haven't done yet. So I went on Jungle Cruise, The Enchanted Tiki Room, Winnie The Pooh, Peter Pan, Stitch's Great Escape and the Astro Orbiter. I did however go on a few rides that I have been on before which was Space and Thunder Mountain - love those rides. There's just 3 more attractions in MK I need to do then I have done everything they are Dumbo and Prince Charming's Carousel in Fantasyland and then the Carousel of Progress in Tomorrowland. I also have 2 more attractions in Epcot and 2 more in Animal Kingdom. In Epcot it is Ellen's Energy Adventure and Living with the Land and in AK it is Kilimanjaro Safari's and the Triceratop Spin. Once Ive done all these rides I have been on every attraction in Walt Disney World.

Me, Minnie + Mickey.

That's basically it for now, I will do another post within the next week telling you all about my trip to Universal. I really don't want to go home yet plus I want to go travelling after my program but no-one will come with me. If anyone wants to let me know :)

Have a magical day,
Shauna xx

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've had a fantastic time! I stumbled across your blog after googling reviews for the Disney summer work experience programme. I'm applying for summer 2013 and was wondering whether you had to have any vaccinations or have proof that you'd had certain ones before travelling?
    Hope you enjoyed your time at Disney :)

    ReplyDelete