About Me

My photo
Hello! I will be working at Walt Disney World in Florida this summer working in Quick Service Food and Beverage. I cannot wait to go, I fly on the 6th May - I am counting down the days.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Trip to Chester.

Its only been a few days since my last blog, so there isn't really much to tell. I did however go to Chester on Saturday to meet up with Charlie and Amy, yet again another day talking all about Disney :D be rude not to. Amy and I arrived in Chester about 3pm and met up with Charlie who lives in Chester because of Uni. We went around the town centre and did a little bit of shopping, of course the first shop we went in was the Disney store. I bought a Donald Duck plastic tumbler it is so cute. After an hour or so it started to rain so we decided to go to Pret-A-Manger for a hot drink and to wait till the rain died down a bit. Once it did, we took a trip to the American Sweet Shop, we couldn't resist! I bought a can of Pepsi Wild Cherry, two bars of Laffy Taffy (one grape flavour and one cherry flavour) and a Baby Ruth. Yum! We started to get a little hungry so went to a pub and had some tea, I had southern fried chicken burger and chips :D very nice indeed. By the time we had something to eat and talked more about Disney it was nearly 7pm, so Amy and I got the train back to Lime Street and went home. All in all a very good day, looking forward to the next one.

An update on the program is that yesterday I received an email off Yummy Jobs that told us to login into our Yummy Jobs account and read the instructions about our Visa's. I now know what to do once I receive my Disney Pack :). Also this morning I received a letter in the post saying that I passed my CRB check as I have no criminal convictions, yaaaaay! Thank god for that. I think that is it, ill update if there is anything new :)

Here's just a video telling you what I could be doing in the role of Quick Service Food and Beverage.



Have a magical day,
Shauna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment